View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 01:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoi@AAMComp View Post
I completely understand haha we actually opened up my buddys g37 lights when he told me they're about 1200/each to replace. I almost didn't want to do it. But with patience, really nothing can go wrong. As long as your lights aren't touching any parts of the oven (other than it sitting on a pan) you won't melt your light. Prying it apart can be scary as well, but we just picked a bottom corner which isn't visble if we accidentally dented it or something (which we didn't) and lens comes apart pretty easily once you have some leverage.
Yeah I might try it one day, but not until I have money saved up to replace them just in case

I really just want to get the damn fly out of my headlight. I thought about painting the housing, but not sure if I want to do that. Might just be another hassle when I go to sell/trade the car down the line.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote