View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 01:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sales@AAMComp
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GT-R
Sales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
I may do this one day as well. I have a fly stuck in my headlight and opening it up is the only way I'll ever get it out. If I do have it opened up, I might as well do something with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
The thing I (and probably most thinking of doing this) is that the headlights for our cars cost ~$1k each to replace. That's a lot for some experimental modding.
I completely understand haha we actually opened up my buddys g37 lights when he told me they're about 1200/each to replace. I almost didn't want to do it. But with patience, really nothing can go wrong. As long as your lights aren't touching any parts of the oven (other than it sitting on a pan) you won't melt your light. Prying it apart can be scary as well, but we just picked a bottom corner which isn't visble if we accidentally dented it or something (which we didn't) and lens comes apart pretty easily once you have some leverage.

Tyler Day, Technical Sales
TylerD@aamcompetition.com
301-497-9214 Direct
AAM Competition | YouTube channel | LIKE us on Facebook!
Sales@AAMComp is offline   Reply With Quote