View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 10:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERZperformance View Post
What did you think the cop did wrong? The only thing I could think of, my brother who was a cop said they cannot put themselves in danger such as standing in front of the car who the driver is attempted to drive off. Or jump through the window and trying to stop the driver who is trying to drive off. Or in this case, put his food in front of the car. Other then that the action taken by the cop to the driver was by rule. That guy deserve any charges that will file against him.
I'm absolutely not saying the officer did anything wrong, I just think he could have made better decisions by just letting the guy go instead of hurting his foot and hand in the process....not to mention the insane amount of paper work afterward. It could have been worst. It's exactly what you said. What if this guy went nuts and really wanted to run the him over. You''ll never see a cop do that if the suspect was dressed like a bum and driving some old beater of a car.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote