View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 07:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Im in the same boat, dude I have 2 nails in my rear passenger tire, and whats even more crazy is, I've only driven my Z once in the last 2 months...and look what happens. WTF!?

So Im looking for one 245/45 R18 Yokohama Advan Sport, if anyone is selling one for a good price.
Damn dude that is rough. I would be so mad haha. Turns out it wasnt a nail. It was a shard of sheet metal...anyways I ended up going to the good year my grandfather worked at years ago. He still knew management so they let me in the service bay and I gotta say they did a great job. They plugged from the inside and used some very good sealants. $30 well spent.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote