View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 04:17 PM   #4537 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
I bet those are awesome, but I was a bit disappointed when they went to a synthetic upper, i'm a traditional leather boot wearer myself and I hope that they eventually come out with a kangaroo leather version, then i'll be sold.

:
Red, I was skeptical about synthetic at first as well. The synthetic on my previous f50s from 07 (or somewhere around there) wasnt the best but it wasnt the worst. The synthetic on these Predators feels like a mix between leather and synthetic. Its REALLY nice. Seems the synthetic uppers have come a long way. The great thing about the synthetic uppers is that they conform to your foot beautifully. My only prob with these boots is that my left foot is slightly bigger than my right. The left boot fits perfectly while the right is a little baggy in the toe box Considering puttin them on Ebay and buying a pair of 9.5's instead of these 10's. But then my left might be too snug. Ugh, wish I could just buy a 10 for my left and a 9.5 for my right.

Have you ever tried a synthetic boot?? I think if you did you may change your mind. The synthetic molds better as I said plus its thinner and lighter. Thinner = better feel on the ball and I feel a more powerful shot.