View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
gsxr750
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z man. sport
gsxr750 will become famous soon enough
Default Checked out the new scion frs

I stopped at the local Scion dealer in Vegas and looked at the new FRS it was an automatic version, and immediately after pulling up in the 370Z, three salesman decend upon me.

One asked me if I wanted to test drive it and I said yes if it wasn't to much trouble.

After sitting for 10 minutes in the FRS and checking out the interior, for its quality, design, layout and equipment , I arrived at the conclusion that the car is really to cheaply made, from the fake carbon dash, to the corolla style center console. The car basically reminded me of a 2010 corolla rental I had last month in Hawaii.

Overall I like the outside of the car except for the massive black lower bumper panel, it looks horrible on any color except a dark gray or black model.

The 200 HP engine is really to low and makes the car feel like driving 2.5 liter nissan compact.

If toyota fixed up the interior and gave it a 300 hp plus car it would be a great car.

For the price of this car a buyer would be better off just getting a base model V6 , camaro,mustang or challenger.

Last edited by gsxr750; 08-07-2012 at 04:27 PM.
gsxr750 is offline   Reply With Quote