View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah he said that to me after he had done the car, and we were talking about what he did with the tune. There were a few things that he said that made me think twice, but at the time I thought I was just being nervous because this was my first time getting a car tuned. I had just signed a paper saying hey, if I drive your car off the dyno and total it, it's not my fault, so I thought I was just being over protective of my baby. This guy came pretty highly recommended by some other people that I trust, so I just let it go.

After this whole experience I have learned that he is very good with motors and things that he can actually touch, but not so good with the tech side of things such as tuning and electronics.

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote