View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 09:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sales@AAMComp
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GT-R
Sales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to all
Default [AAM Competition] -- Fuel Return System, Oil Cooler Kit, Oil Pan Spacers MADE IN USA!

Hey the370z.com,

I'd like to share with you guys the rest of our 370z product line with more to come in the near future

somethings we are currently working on for the 370z:
- AAM Competition Engine and Oil Cooler kit (R-Line)
- AAM Competition v2 Intake System
- AAM Competition Twin Turbo Kit (this will be a game changer!!)

All products are engineered, researched/designed, manufactured in house at our facility in Annapolis Junction, MD! No over-seas parts here!

All forum members get special pricing that is TOO LOW to list! You must PM me for this price

Any questions or concerns please email or PM me! Thanks guys!

AAM Competition 370Z Fuel Return System
AAM Competition MSRP: $695.00
AAM Competition sale price: $660.25
Forum Member ONLY Special pricing: TOO LOW TO LIST, PM ME!

The highly-engineered AAM Competition 370Z Fuel Return System is the essential upgrade for improving the reliability of the 370Z fuel system.

The 370z factory fuel system is a returnless design with the fuel pressure regulator installed in the fuel tank. This regulator has no adjustment and is incapable of holding consistent fuel pressure with most aftermarket fuel pumps. The factory fuel pressure regulator is also unable to add fuel pressure under boost.

The AAM Competition HR Fuel Return System - Basic for the 2009+ 370Z is a direct bolt-on kit that converts the current factory “return less” fuel system to a full return fuel system. The system removes the factory regulator's control of fuel pressure and replaces the control with a vacuum/boost sensitive adjustable fuel pressure regulator. This allows you to adjust both the level of base fuel pressure and increase fuel pressure under boost.

With force induction 370Zs easily producing up to 500rwhp, this system is capable of supporting the demand for higher fuel pressure to efficiently run a car equipped with turbochargers, superchargers or nitrous.

Produced in the USA, our system includes the latest generation Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, gauge, lines, fittings and hardware. Installs in 3-5 hours.
  • Full return system
  • Adds real adjustability
  • Hold consistent fuel pressure
  • A must-have for F/I set ups!
  • Hardware included
  • Made in USA

AAM Competition S-Line 370Z Oil Cooler Kit
AAM Competition MSRP: $585.00
AAM Competition sale price: $555.75

The AAM Competition S-Line Oil Cooler Kit is designed as an ideal oil cooling upgrade for factory 370Zs

Operating the Nissan 370Zs' VQ37VVEL engine at its peak performance increases engine oil temperature dramatically. And as a result, engine oil pressure is decreased, lowering oil viscosity to potentially dangerous levels.

Featuring a slim line Setrab Oil Cooler Core, and insulated and braided coolant lines, the AAM Competition S-Line Oil Cooler Kit effectively reduces and stabilizes engine oil temperatures dramatically. On the track, and on the street, the S-Line Oil Cooler kit is designed to perform to the highest standards and keep your 370Z running strong.
  • OEM fitment
  • Reduces engine oil temperature
  • Slim design
  • Insulated oil lines
  • Hardware included
  • Made in USA

AAM Competition 370Z Engine Oil Pan Spacer
AAM Competition MSRP: $199.00
AAM Competition sale price: $184.50

The spacer is about one inch thick, machined from billet here in our US facility. The spacer adds a quart of capacity to your engine’s oil system, and when used with an external oil cooler, can keep your engine running cool on hot track days. The spacer is also drilled and tapped to allow you to easily add oil temperature sensors, external oil coolers, and turbocharger and supercharger oil return lines. No need to drill the factory oil pan.

The kit includes the spacer, oil pick up spacer, plugs for the external oil lines and all the hardware required for installation. The kit fits all 2009+ 370Z.
  • Adds 1 quart capacity
  • Predrilled for lines/sensors
  • Billet construction
  • Pre drilled for oil temperature sensors, external oil coolers, and turbocharger and supercharger oil return lines
  • Hardware included
  • Made in USA

That's all for now guys! PM me with any questions and shipping quotes! Thanks

Tyler Day, Technical Sales
TylerD@aamcompetition.com
301-497-9214 Direct
AAM Competition | YouTube channel | LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by Sales@AAMComp; 12-26-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Sales@AAMComp is offline   Reply With Quote