View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 06:09 AM   #189 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaaronkatz View Post
I was once leaving a practice to get in my car when i noticed 5 japanese men in their 40's and 50's standing behind their car which was parked next to mine. When I came over and opened the trunk 3 of the men turned towards me in unison in a semi deep bow. I was so blown away and flustered that I bowed my head nervously back and hurried into my car.

My story is similar-there is a japanese automotive parts transplant company close to where I live-one of the Japanese there has a really nice new black Cadillac SRS, I pass him occasionally in the local town and he about breaks his neck watching me drive past...it's happened at least twice. = Japanese in American car-American in Japanese car-both staring as they pass-almost like a commercial...LOL
blackcherry20 is offline   Reply With Quote