View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 04:15 PM   #68 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyyankfan View Post
Finally got a chance to sit in one today. The dealer wouldn't let me test drive it cuz they think clearly I wasn't buying. Anyway, I feel the seating position seems to be a little bit higher than the Z. When I get into my Z, I just sink into the seat. I didn't get the same feeling when I sit into the FR-S
sucks that you couldn't test drive it. I always walk onto a dealer lot confident and with a prepared story that is mostly true, that I'm about 6 months out of a buying decision and just starting to compile data. Usually that's how I feel, but then life gets in the way and I have to pray that the DD survives a few more months lol
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote