View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 02:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Buying used is buying someone else's problems. If you have two vehicles sitting next to one another, same year, same mileage, it may not be obvious which one has been lovingly maintained and babied, versus which one was driven like a bat out of hell and never even given an oil change.

Carfax reports can be fudged.

For all of these reasons, I put out the extra dough and bought new. Plus, every year has brought small improvements.

Just my two pennies.

I bought my Z certified pre owned a year and a half ago. It was a 2009 with 15k miles and was in perfect showroom condition. I have driven the hell out of my car and haven't had any major issues after driving it over 30k miles. The only issue I just ran into was the door lock actuator failed recently, but that has nothing to do with the previous owner. Ordered a new one for like $200 and everything should be good after I install it
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote