View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 02:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix 808 View Post
Yep with all my vehicles, & when I purchase used I look for someone who has taken the time to do so as well. It's nice knowing the history, mods & maintenance of the vehicle.
Ditto. All receipts on all Purchases/Repairs/Maintenances ...etc are kept in a file for each vehicle I own/have owned. Helps out when I have to look back to see at what mileage I did the particular service, and what services I did, not to mention it makes a great impression on whomever you are selling your car to at the end, thereby keeping your resale value a little higher...! I always ask for receipts and such when I am purchasing a used vehicle, and am very disappointed when they can't prove to me one thing they did on the car, or when!

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote