View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 05:18 PM   #4526 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Just picked up my new boots. Adidas Predator LZ's They feel great. Kicked around for a very short time this afternoon in them and you can actually kinda feel the "lethal zones" work a little. Sure they wont make you play like Messi but the pass zone feels great as does the Drive and Sweet Spot zone. Didint notice too much with the first touch or dribble zones but it is all kinda gimicky when it boils down. They are a very light boot, def a mix between the Predator and the AdiZero I would say. When holding the F50s and the Predators at the store I couldnt tell a dif in weight. Here are a few pics.

Here is a little detail on some of the "zones" the top zone is the first touch, you can see the little slits in the rubber that are supposed to cushion when receiving the ball from the air. The wider ones off to the bottom left are part of the "drive zone" and have a kinda hatch pattern to them for added grip. Off to the far left side you can see some of the "sweet spot" zone which aids in putting spin on crosses and what not and off to the far right you can see a little of the "dribble zone", my least favorite.