View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 08:34 PM   #49 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaggeron View Post
That's sorta of how I look at it. I want RWD, relatively light, and 2 doors. I'm sick of my nondescript DD, but I don't need another powerful sports car.

So what are the choices

1. MX-5
2. FRS
3. BRZ
4 ??

Is there anything else out there that fits the bill? Shouldn't there be tons of different lightweight fun-to-drive sports coupes? Well if no one buys the FRS and BRZ there won't be. So perhaps they are a bit over-priced for what they deliver, just say I'm taking one for the team to help the car's popularity so other manufacturers take the same sort of risks in the future. You guys should be thanking me.

Your welcome.

Thank you for what? Buying a personal vehicle? Giving toyota or subaru money? Don't hold your breath waiting
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote