View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 05:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
NuffZed
Base Member

Drives: 12 370ZR Blk Rose M6
NuffZed is on a distinguished road

Hey man... well I live in the same city and just bought a 370 3 months ago so I'll help were I can. It is a 40th so it will command a pretty penny but $40K thats still steep with 15K klicks on it. If you want a rare 370 though thats it and there is no denying its a great car, the colours make me stop and stare. If you really want it though... its up to you.

For a comparision I picked up my '12 roadster sport touring w nav new for about 10% more than he is asking. Sherwood Nissan currently has a '10 Black Cherry sport touring roadster (dunno about nav) they are asking $37K for. IF you can find a '12 coupe new in town you would get it for $40K ish depending on options.

You could call a couple of dealers asking for used 370 and get some prices to compare with too. Keep in mind the 40th edition will be worth more than a regular '10 coupe.

Check out the Zedmonton Lounge on the boards which is where the local Z guys (and a GTR) all keep in touch. PM Wheee! for an invite for access. PM me with your cell and if its quiet at work I'll text you or call if I can.

'12 Blk Rose 6MT Sport Nav - Stillen Gen2 intakes - Stillen HFCs and Cat Back Exhaust - H&R 15/20mm spacers - Koni Shocks - Swift Springs
NuffZed is offline   Reply With Quote