View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #136 (permalink)
lemon-fresh
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z
lemon-fresh is a jewel in the roughlemon-fresh is a jewel in the roughlemon-fresh is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Have you raced a 2013? i know every other year we hittin em' but, the gencoupe 60 and quarter times are statistically equal to our manual cars.
as far as rwhp... they were putting down equal whp when they had 310hp(premium). We were overrated by 6 bhp. they were underrated by 10 bhp we just had the weight and faster transmission advantage. (drm &srm) we have the weight advantage but they combated that with 350 standard bhp and a whopping 290lbs tq vs our lowly 270. I think stock for stock, we are on drivers race status with a fukkin hyundai. i called this on the refresh a year ago. N i called nissan would not address it till the new Z and our refresh would be garbage. I hoped for the best and as usual, knew nissan would make us brace for the worst and late bloom our status. I don't care ego wise cuz i know my skills. But for what we pay for a Z? I wouldn't want to be rivaling A HYUNDAI. Now i know how cayman owners feel.

PS. Anybody need some anal eaze to go with that $38.1k for a base+sport 6mt with full accesories +backup cam????
rly? I just checked motortrend and insideline and this isn't the case.
lemon-fresh is offline   Reply With Quote