View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sales@AAMComp
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GT-R
Sales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to all
Default NEW Sales Rep @ AAM Competition!!

hey guys!

Just wanted to make an introductory thread. With a little 4-11 on myself
  • My name's Khoi (pronounced coy, rhymes with boy, toy, etc etc lol)
  • Recent graduate from University of Maryland College Park (Terps!!) with a BA in Criminal Justice
  • 5+ years in the sales industry
  • HUGE passion in cars, this is my first job in sales where its automotive related, can't express my excitement!
  • I've been in the car scene since I was 16. I've been through my slew of Hondas (fully built, boosted, sponsored civic.. JDM front Integra.. boosted 4dr integra.. mr2 turbo)
  • Went to the subie side, currently driving a 2008 Legacy GT Limited (turboback, tune, coilovers, among other small mods)
  • Heavy involvement in National G Club (because of my brother) so the whole nissan/infiniti scene is NOT 100% new to me

Anyways can't wait to meet, help, and sell to this community! I've been a forum junkie for over 6 years, I know about you e-thugs and e-sarcasm LOL bring it on!

few quick pics of my ride

Khoi Ha

Tyler Day, Technical Sales
TylerD@aamcompetition.com
301-497-9214 Direct
AAM Competition | YouTube channel | LIKE us on Facebook!
Sales@AAMComp is offline   Reply With Quote