View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 04:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default thoughts about a B&M short shifter?!?

hey everyone i dug up all the threads regarding this shifter... and i was wondering since most of them are dated 2009-2010 the most recent... would you guys recommend this shifter to me? im not really in the market to get it cuz i race but instead i just want one so the knob will sit lower and i drove my friends g37 with a short shifter and it felt amazing.... so i was wondering is there any problems with the b&m i read that you have to file something down? and also you lose the lockout what does that mean?

any input would greatly be appreciated

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote