View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #25873 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

All this talk of stealing cars has been laughing about our universities security setup.
If anything happens on or near campus it gets reported and an email sent out to all students. Well UofH is not in the best of places to begin with, but I always love some of the places people rob.

Last year alone:
~Burger King
~Wendys
~Starbucks - drive thru
~Sonic
~Mugged someone on a bike

The list goes on, they are funny, I usually get the emails when I am at my office and they are shared with those around. Last one I got was the burger king one, black male, wearing black hat, black shirt, black doo-rag over face, threatened employee but ran after they could not open the register quick enough.