Thread: Tire wear
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 02:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st View Post
Thanks for the feedback had no clue come from fwd cars. Now I did some research and it looks like you just run the tires till low tread and time to change. Did a price check on the Bridgestone Potenza re050a that are factory on our cars and there expensive (Tire rack). I also read that on staggered setup we cannot rotated unless there asymmetrical tires per Tire rack. They also stated that this tire would be able to rotate side to side and is cheaper/all season. Continental*ExtremeContact DWS
Does anybody know of any other asymmetrical tires that you guys recommend that can be rotated side to side. Just trying get the most amount of miles out of the price. Thanks
Maybe you can call Tire Rack and tell them what you are trying to accomplish. They have no problem telling you everything you need to know and they love talking tires.

I have no idea what tires fit your requirements -- I generally choose performance over longevity in my tires.