View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 10:26 AM   #418 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSir View Post
it was pretty sweet, i showed up around 11:15pm, Sam, John, and Alex were still there. We went over to the main lot at that point. Parking was starting to empy out by then. It was funny cuz the second we stoped the 4 Zs next to each other people started noticing them right away. There was some guy with a ridiculously powerful supra that was making some 1m long flames or so out the back. Interesting meet never the less.

I'm up for next week as well. Do you guys want to meet around 7:30 and try to get a spot in the main lot before anyone gets there?

I think they are doing barbeque over there... you know.. chicken wings for everyone..

I will agree we go there at a earlier time, thus we don't leave the site til 12ish, it'll be to late for some of us since some of us are from outside GTA..

And yes, we need more 370z LOL

I finish work at 8pm in Mississauga, the earliest I can get there is 8:30, we met a 370 owner last night, he is from Kitchener, told us there should be plenty of spots in the main lot at around 8:30pm, so let's try to make it early and take spots in the main lot!

Here is a crappy cell-phone pic took last night (left to right: alcheng, Ire, MrSir and F.LadyZ):

alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote