View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 09:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Looking for a Z, Pricing Help?

Hey Guys,

I started my car search this week with the idea that I wanted to get a 350Z, found a few for around the 20k mark that were nice. This was until I decided to look at the newer 370s and once I did that there was no looking back, I love the updated interiors of these cars (especially ones with the nav). Anyways I was just curious if anyone could let me know if the price of this 370 is a little steep, and if so what you think its worth.

http://wwwa.autotrader.ca/a/Nissan/3...howcpo=ShowCPO

I am going to go see it tonight, I was personally thinking about $38K. Also keep in mind that pricing up here in Canada is a tad bit different than down there for most of you.

I look forward to one way or another getting a 370 and learning a bunch on this forum.

Thanks in advance

Mitch
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote