View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 07:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadster4Us View Post
Yes, they have to even the adjustment out on both sides. Took the techs about 45 minutes to do it.
Thanks man, that's what I thought, have to balance both sides.

I have a really good dealership, and have the highest confidence in my Tech. He is certified as a GTR Tech, so he knows his stuff.

Between your advise, and my taking some time to sort this out, I am going to speak with the service manager at my dealership, together with my Tech, and suggest that they contact both Nissan, and also to find some other Tech at another dealership who has experience, even if it's out of state, and figure out how to make the adjustment. I am very confident that once they really understand how to do the adjustment, it will go very well.

The service manager is really dedicated to customer satisfaction, and the Tech is meticulous in his work, so I am in good hands.

The problem is that I am the only 370Z Roadster owner in my immediate area, and they just haven't had any experience working on the top.

This will probably end up a win win for each of us. I will have my problem documented and repaired, and they will have the opportunity to learn more about the 370Z Roadster.

This may be a good time to also have those bungies replaced under warranty as well, as per a prior thread on the forum that had to do with the tonneau lid hitting.

Thanks again for the help and input!

Last edited by Hi-Step'n370Z; 08-02-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote