Thread: KW Variant 3?
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 07:33 PM   #78 (permalink)
Z1Performance
Base Member

Drives: 350Z
Z1Performance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarcinczyk14 View Post
isnt the point of a forum to ask questions and get info? how come whenever i ask a question i get flamed? many people on here seem to be stuck up always thinking they know everything i ask therefore there better. this has to be one of the meanest threads ive been a part of.
I guess there is a fine line between asking a question and arguing. Probably even moreso since apprantly you don't have the car, yet are in tons of threads asking question after question. There certainly is room in a forum for fans of a car who aren't owners - but maybe a better course of action is to just take a step back for a second and take the time to just read and learn, vs questioning everything. Does it matter if there is a V2, or a V3, or a V94,156, if you don't have the car anyway? Call me crazy

As mentioned in post #65, it's clearly a typo. As I mentioned earlier, the only coilover made is the V3, and it's technically for the G37. There are 0 official 370Z part #'s as of now (the G37 kit fits and works well as mentioned), and there is no V1 nor a V2 now, or planned for the immediate future for either platform.

Last edited by Z1Performance; 09-04-2009 at 07:48 AM.
Z1Performance is offline   Reply With Quote