View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikes350z View Post
Over this past weekend (July 27-29) I parked my car at the apartment complex I live in. Unfortunately it is outdoor and not assigned spots. I have dominated one spot for over 8 months now though so most people dont park in it. It is a single spot with a fence behind it, building to the side, and its a spot and a half due to sizing issues.

Unfortunately late Saturday night my spot was gone and I backed into a spot where a car was parked in the spot behind it. Sunday I am lazy and dont leave the apartment.

Monday morning at 8am I leave for the office and find ive been hit. FURY takes over and I start flipping out, but it seems there is red paint so I vow to find the a**hole whose red car hit me.

After work on Monday around 6:30pm my girlfriend takes a look at the damage and realizes its NOT RED PAINT... its the persons Massachusetts red paint from the letters/numbers indented in the freaking car! Turns out the last three digits of the plate were indented into my bumper. After 15 minutes of walking around I find the car, call the police and get all their info.

End of story, it was some girl who pulled through the lot and slammed my car claiming "I knew I hit your car but got out and didnt see any damage so I left" I refrained from beating her to death or her boyfriend who was with her and settled on her paying all the repair bills.

I couldnt believe how someone can pull into a spot and rear end the car in the spot infront of them and drive off.

**If you zoom in on the picture you can see the reverse red 5**
well-she did fess up when caught...smh
blackcherry20 is offline   Reply With Quote