View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 01:27 AM   #24 (permalink)
Japanjay
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z MB M6
Japanjay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
I want to know how the heck they changed your front camber! LOL Maybe those after numbers are total toe?

I have the stiffer springs on my BC's, 12K front, 10K rear. On street tires I usually run them in about the middle (15 clicks from full soft), I only run full hard for slicks. Having the suspension move a little bit is useful, makes the car more communicative.
I am thinking those are the front and rear toe numbers. And that seems to be right. For most all manufactors have the factory toe set slightly positive. Each tire pushes ever so slightly against each other so it stays straight easier for joe snuffy that buys 99% of the vehicles for simply a commuter. Like I said you can run slightly toe out but better for low speed courses and autox. Dont want to DD with toe out, will destroy tires. 0* is the best all around, but when in semi ruts it wants to drag the drag around.

I am not sure if the Z can adjust the caster but if you can you can run the tire out a little farther forwards in regards to the fender wheel to help with high speed stability.

Diagram:
Japanjay is offline   Reply With Quote