View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 04:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
Call me anal retentive but hey this is why people carry insurance. Car needs to be in the same condition it was in prior to the accident. Really sucks that the car was only 3 months old but if you think about it, how many years go by where you pay for insurance and never use it?

I need it back to the way it was (pristine) and although I'm sorry that it's going to cost them a bunch to fix it, I don't feel too bad about it.
That's why you carry (and PAY) insurance! Trust me-they get their "buck" (LOL!) from YOU....
blackcherry20 is offline   Reply With Quote