View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 02:44 PM   #368 (permalink)
chuckd05
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No longer a Z
chuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nice

New up and coming model m3 will prob be next bc stock turbo, the e9x m3 just has no tq or power and thats the same reason i got rid of the Z despite absolely LOVING what it offered visually... my 135 is a page back it was nice and very fast but It had 70k miles, and really no options, bare bones no power seats, no nav, etc.. and took a thrashing from me. I just wanted a newer more loaded car and wanted to change it up a bit and wasnt going to settle on exterior color like I did on the 135, only white with either cinnamon color leather or coral red was gonna do it...

The 335i Msports is my fav color in and out with the alpine white/coral red... with newer CIC navigation unit thats really a step up from the OG bmw nav systems as well as almost every other option and it had 20k and a CPO warranty after new car...

The red/black leather interior is my favorite part though, it gives it a great touch... it also has ambience lighting that lights the red door panel inserts at night that is icing on the cake lol...

looks are all subjective but what this new car offers on a daily basis is exactly what i wanted... my 135 did have everything i could do to make it nice and it def was very nice for a 1er but the red and the looks just bored me... This is another car I can photograph and have fun while doing so... I took so many pictures of the Z than NONE of the 135 haha and already started with my 335...

check out my photobucket youd prob love my 135i with the advans and the taillight upgrade i did...

Last edited by chuckd05; 08-01-2012 at 02:56 PM.
chuckd05 is offline   Reply With Quote