View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 11:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by obito View Post
I used to test drive 350z before I bought my 8, but I dont like it. however, I test drive the 370z before summer and I just fall in love with it.
Well that should answer your question then. Dont get a car you dont like to drive, that should be common sense.

Ill probably get flamed here, but I like the body lines of the 350 better than the 370. However, the 370 is an upgrade in all aspects of the 350z. Better in every category imo (except for the throttle response).

Also since your asking for opinions lol, I think the 350z Nismo isnt very good looking. The body kit is too gaudy for my tastes. The 370z Nismo is a little better but I prefer the non-Nismo styling.