View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 03:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

I know from reading that brake in is not from the factory. Also that I have never ever seen a car come with synthetic in it and we have 3 brand new cars in the drive way. I am not saying that it is not possible but the engine has to brake in over a period of miles. That is why they give you a certain amount of millage before you can stomp on the gas. I also doubt that they run it to red line at the factory as that can cause scaring of the walls. Brake in allows the pistons and the walls to be smoothed along with allowing the rings to be seated along with other things. I would never put in synthetic before a brake in is done as not everything is seated yet.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 09-03-2009 at 04:10 PM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote