View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 07:40 PM   #183 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
yep id take it as one. anyone taking a photo of the car (though not spoken) means they admire it enough to take a picture so they can share it with other people "look what i saw!!! look look look."

in my mind tho, the most comical is the 12-13 year old girls that literally flip open the door of their parents car, run over with their Smart phones and snap photos...all the while saying " SO HOT...SO HOT SO HOT!!!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjaxx9 View Post
some people at a winery took a pic of my Z when I went to upstate NY.
cant say i've had that happen but it would be very cool i think-i'm still a little surprised at the attention the car garners! Kind of embarassing
blackcherry20 is offline   Reply With Quote