View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 02:00 PM   #31 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCharlie View Post
Well i disagree with you brother..there is a serious blind spot on the right rear and adding additional vision on the left is always a plus..but not if the object is reduced in size as the case with a convex mirror..

i have my mirror positioned very slightly downward and inward. from that position i can see anything driving up to me from behind and over the next lane. the actual blind spot is so thin from my perspective. If i lean forward a lil and look out right right window. you can quickly check if a car is riding the spot. if he is? you will see his headlights instantly with a minor tilt forward. its so, minor that i don't even foresee it as a problem. especially considering the overall length of the car makes speculation incredibly simple when using the mirrors and very mild body adjustments.

Anyway i pm'd you the most practical solution without sticking ugly azz
convex mirrors to the Z.

Good luck brother.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote