View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 01:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Is it illegal to put baby in a child seat in the 370z? I've heard it's illegal to (federal law) to put a child seat up front in a car - sso assumedly it would be illegal in the 370 correct? I noticed we do have a child seat anchor in the car - so it has to be legal somehow... I know the passenger airbag disables if you are under 70 pounds or something, so it wouldnt trigger it - although I have Bride seats so the passenger airbag is never on... Is it legal to have a child seat in the 370?
I'm pretty sure that if it's illegal to put a child in a front seat, and exception is made in the case of a vehicle that doesn't have a rear seat.

The manual does outline how to implement a child seat in the 370Z - I do remember that much from it...which is odd because I have no kids.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote