View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 07:58 AM   #46 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Boys your going further and starting a whole new thread about CAI vs OP original question of having the need of an oil cooler.

IMHO all of you guys over here are exceptionally correct with all your analysis, Laws of Heat transfer and research data what else?..... that is why I love this forum.

Lets not overwhelm OP with technical data which might do two things...
1. We can probably scare him/overwhelm him to think he just bought a highly sophisticated machine that need all this things to make his car perform to a level that he even doesn't want to go through in the first place.

2. We can influence this guy to go with us in the Dark Side of being highly anally technical and damn obsessed of making the Z a super car which most of us would want to do. Burn the money away for the LOVE of performance. Nothing wrong with this its just a matter of choice and preference.

Going back to OP's question if you do not drive your car hard like us over here BIG Boys and all.
Then save yourself with the money and enjoy the car as you do not need the oil cooler.

But then if you want to go a different path just like in the movie MATRIX when you want all possibilities will be on your hand then choose between the blue pill and the red pill....Your choice buddy.

Either way you are welcome...Just be ready for a HELL of a RIDE!

BTW dont forget your credit card...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2