View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 08:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Exhaust With Same Volume As 04 G35 Coupe?

I have a 2013Z on order and would like to get a CBE. I have used the search function extensively, spent a lot of time reading the reviews. And while there is a lot of info. I have a specific question I never found an answer too.

As I currently own a 04 G35 coupe (stock) and totally love that exhaust note. Which exhaust would give me the same volume level as that? I understand they will not sound exactly the same as the engines are different, but looking for the same volume level while cruising and normal driving (definitely don't want drone) and it's okay for it to be louder under aggressive driving.

Looks like Invidia Gemini or Berks may fulfill what I'm looking for, would the volume level be about the same as the G35?

I know someone will mention Fast Intentions, so lets address that as well but it appears that may be louder, what are your guys thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote