View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 05:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKraken22 View Post
how many years or how long does it take to make a car like this?
if it's a revised platform (think 350z to 370z), probably 2 years or less. a whole new platform (think R34 to R35)... much more. to capitalize on the R35's platform development bucks, i'm sure the R36 will be a retrofitted version of the R35's to accommodate the hybrid components. i'm guessing a KERS system like porsche and ferrari are working on. hopefully shed some weight and maybe refine the looks a bit. with KERS, i would expect the next GTR to be in the 700hp range