View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 04:24 PM   #178 (permalink)
Nillaz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z M6 Sport
Nillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
this is common... most people just touch it up with a sharpie but with all the fellow z members that have seen the overlay in person here locally no one ever told me it was off.... only when i mentioned it they were like "o yah right?"
No worries I expected it to be a little off as I've seen pictures from other people who installed it...the temp "C" is what stuck out at me mostly from other people's pictures so I was prepared to break out the sharpie.

I was a little weirded out that everyone else's install seems a little more...even... than mine. For example, none of the 5 hash marks just above the fuel indicator line up properly on my overlay. If you get the left side perfect the right side is way off, if you get the right side lined up it's vice versa (obviously), but if you line up the center hash mark all four of the other marks are about halfway off the indicators. Bizarre.

I'll touch it tomorrow and then leave it alone for now. If worse comes to worse I'll just get another one since the price is right and I am never going back to the silver look!
Nillaz is offline   Reply With Quote