View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 11:49 AM   #24 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

^ Yes I agree not having a filter on them could even damage them as well. The bi amping you do have to keep in mind that you can have more distortion by doing so. Just have to watch your gains and set the properly. You should go completely active and not have different kinds of filters on your speakers. This way there is no difference in cleaning of the signal. From electronic to circuit.

Also for people that are getting a head ache from reading this stuff just ignore it.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 09-03-2009 at 11:55 AM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote