View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 01:47 PM   #173 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nillaz View Post
Got my overlay, earlier than expected. Rep sent.

Followed the DIY videos to install and ran into issues....no matter how I laid the thing down and nudged it into place I can't get the overlay lined up properly. Every see thru area is slightly misaligned. Is this common for other people?

It's not the end of the world I can take a sharpie and touch it up a bit once everything is dry, but I'm wondering if the temps outside play a factor in shrinking/expanding the overlay slightly.

Even still it's worlds better than looking at the big silver circle in my dash. Thanks Simota!
Yes the overlay is very close to being perfect but mine is not spot on but you can't notice it unless you are shown it.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote