Thread: Ohio Checkin
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 01:39 PM   #213 (permalink)
plumber78
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
plumber78 will become famous soon enoughplumber78 will become famous soon enough

Here are the details for non fb users:

We will meet up at Summit Racing from 9:00am to 10:30. Summit Racing is going to have goodie bags made up for us and I will have coffee and donuts there for everyone. This will give the out of town people time to get in here if they do not like getting up as early as some of the rest of us. (Summit Racing, according to google maps, is only a two hour drive from Columbus).

Around 10:30 we will leave and drive up through Cuyahoga Valley National Park. This will be a relaxed drive through some scenic an...d historic areas of the valley before heading to Steelyard Commons for lunch around noon. Here, there are several food choices for people to choose from.

From Steelyard Commons we will drive up along the lakeshore, past the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Great Lakes Science Center, and Browns Stadium. We will finish up on the upper side of Edgewater Park on Lake Erie. Here we can enjoy the view of downtown as well as the lake. There is a beach here if anyone if interested in swimming as well. We should be to Edgewater by 1:30pm and everyone can hang out as long as they like for pictures, chatting, swimming, etc. Columbus people have easy access to I-71 from here and it should be an easy drive home for them.

Let me know if you are interested.
plumber78 is offline   Reply With Quote