View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 10:29 AM   #207 (permalink)
jikhead
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Blue 6spd
jikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Z View Post
Does the tire noise significantly increase as these tires wear? H
How many miles can one expect as a daily driven 370Z? I am getting approx. 18K miles on the stock tires before the rear tires have to be replaced.
My first full year was great, but in my second year (as of May) the tire noise has increased. Most of the increased tire noise is typically on concrete highways. if the highway is asphalt, it's still fairly quiet. Some of it is likely me, as I wasn't driving very much for about 6 months during an unemployed stint; and wasn't getting out much to avoid the gas costs. Based on the tread life rating, I was hoping to get three full years out of these tires. However, based on my current tread I seriously doubt that these tires will last three years. two full years is probably what I will get out of them (and what I got from the stock tires)...we shall see.
jikhead is offline   Reply With Quote