View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 11:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
I thought a base Z is right around $32K? That's still great value for what you get.

About 7K more than a base FR-S and about 5K more than a base BRZ -- and you get a LOT more car for that extra cash.

Also, MSRP is always high. The goal is to get the car as close to invoice as possible
Wrong brother... it starts at 33,120 for a base manual and 36,150 for a base+sport. That's with no accesories, mats or backup camera. Or no automatic. Load it up its $39;570:
A basic touring is $37,820 and a tour sport is 40,850: all prices with no options.

A fully loaded to the max touring is 45,681... at this price range, a car like the 302 BOSS, camaro ZL1 make for a better deal. You get more for your money... But the Z IS SPECIAL FROM AN EMOTIONAL STANDPOINT.. from a priice standpoint. Its quickly flopping.

Those better be some magic shocks they put in the 2013 and I hope they tweaked the engine and tranmission to put down 4.5-4.8 on the auto/manuals consistantly in spite of no power number increase. It better feel awesome now and I hope they fixed the weak exhaust note. Also I'm hoping the cooler does more on aggressive driving. If all of this has been achieved??? The Z may be a bargain still. But my gut tells me this car didn't get shyt done????

Hopefully, some members that owned earlier years that traded can school us. I'm lining up for my test drive. Having owned a 9 and 11. I think i'd make a decent judge of the changes???

ADDED INFO: I just configured a Nismo. To my shock, the bose was an option. When i added all accesories it was $46,140. The manual leather seats DID NOT carry over from japan to the USa for the refresh. Wow. Nissan disappointment. My next car may be a Hyundai. lol. They havent even gotten a new gencoupe, its a refresh and they saw power boosts and serious feature upgrades. Imagine the second gen gen... painful disappointment nissan.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 07-29-2012 at 11:40 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote