View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 04:20 PM   #54 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
No offense they don't know what they're talking about. How many of them actually drove on both tires. I bet you not many
Couple of the people im referring to have. And have tracked on them many times. And some have only used AD08's with great results. I trust these people inputs for there close friends. Your views are always bias with anything it seems. You are always one sided with any products. Like it can only be one choice and nothing is equal or even close. I guess you have it all figured out. You didn't apply these but it's not like there shi$$y tires. I wanted to make my own opinions then I can give feedback. Pretty sure they will be more than great with great grip. I feel in advance they will be equal.

All the guys I know run the same lap times on PSS, RE, and AD. They actually liked the PSS over all. This one guy was putting down a 1:30 at Road Atlanta on PSS. I know some that have a hard time doing this on slicks. This was on a GTR for reference.

Last edited by SPOHN; 07-29-2012 at 04:54 PM.
SPOHN is offline   Reply With Quote