Thread: GTR or GT3
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 10:59 AM   #16 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Mostly for weekend getaway car around the track or special occasions.

For maintenance cost and reliability which one is best?
GT3 is a hands down looker just about every corner of the car...I know the ride is awful but it is what it is....
GT3 Down side too expensive to maintain? Insurance....Mods after market parts,oil changes.... expensive... Right?
Same reason why I can't have two wives too expensive!!!
The Japanese car will *always* be more reliable and cheaper to maintain. As for which is "better", only you can answer the question. Do yourself a favor....pay a visit to a Nissan dealer and a Porsche dealer. Tell them you have a GT-R or a GT3 that needs a new clutch and ask for a Service Estimate from each dealer. Pay attention to the cost of parts.