View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 10:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
tturbo370z
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z sport 6mt
tturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Congrats, it is going to be a blast once it is done.
Besides the Stage 2 TT what else do you have on the car or going on the car?
Not much as I was running out of money fast lol. JWT clutch n flywheel, invidia Gemini exhaust, b&m short shifter, stance coilovers, GTM 34r oil cooler, uprev osiris, dw 850cc injectors, dw 320lph fuel pump, aam oil pan spacer, and aem gauges. Wish I had picked a different exhaust, but i originally went in for intake, exhaust and tune, but when parts started showing up it morphed into a twin turbo Would have liked to go beefier on the clutch n flywheel and defi gauges but I was running out of $$$ n the wife was getting pissed was gonna try n post pics but not sure I can from iPhone. Should be trailered to tuner this Friday and I can't wait!!
tturbo370z is offline   Reply With Quote