View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 09:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
w0ady
Base Member

Drives: 2009 g37 ab 7at
w0ady is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline727 View Post
Not looking to buy but, i figured people are going to ask you this. What happened that your motor need be replaced under warranty? And yousaid the entire motor was replaced but that could mean different things to some people. Was it a short block or long block replacement or literally a fully assembled motor? Just trying to help. Very tastefully modded looks well taken care of. GLWS
appreciate it, i have no problem answering any questions with this car. from what i was told, there was a hole in the oil feed tube screen so it looks like something got sucked up and started doing damage. good news is it was a complete long block so everything was replaced and the new motor has less than 1k miles all under 4k rpm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin@Z1 View Post
Say it aint so! Are you still planning on hanging with the Z/G crew? Plans for another Z/G following this one or later in life?

Either way...Good luck with the sale.
thanks man, ill still be around. most of my good friends are car related so cant get away from it lol. i wouldnt mind maybe a track z later on but that probably wont be for another couple years.