View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 08:39 PM   #56 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
So am I! The cops in my area must be super nice because I have only had 3 tickets out of the 15-20 times I was pulled over. One of the times was even out of state and involved an Officer spilling his chicken dinner all over his lap Some of the others are for really stupid things like the above two.

HOWEVER! I learned from my mistakes and have not even been pulled over in 7 years!
Dude, you do have the craziest stories ever. Not sure how you managed not to get shot already You don't want to mess with a cop chicken dinner or donut for that matter
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble
birdmanx1 is offline   Reply With Quote