View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 12:16 PM   #30 (permalink)
Namir
Track Member

Drives: 09 G37S 6MT
Namir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minicobra1 View Post
It does it every so often, prob when it is pinging a cell tower, and when I get a text or email.
I found that if I put it in the storage area in the door, it's not as bad. But when it's in the center, it's
really bad. Not sure what to do about this. It does this even if the radio is turned off!!

I found this link to a vid on youtube, this is the sound, I'm sure you've all heard it before.
YouTube - Cellphone noise on computer speakers

Braden
Here's a video explaining what the noise is and how to fix it for *computer* speakers. Unfortunately this doesn't seem like a viable fix for your car system because you would have to take out all the speakers to get to the wires.

G37S|6MT|PREM|NAV|Eibach|Ichibia|Injen
Namir is offline   Reply With Quote