View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 04:16 PM   #89 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf370z View Post
A lot of great points made in this thread! I'm enjoying the civil discussion.

I was actually close to being "that Z guy" who was going to trade in on a 5.0 Mustang GT because of the performance reasons. After the test drive though, it was pretty obvious which I liked more

Can't give up that feeling.
The Z is awesome as is... Whatever changes happen? As long as performance and handling are improved and not damaged for the sake of being mustang fast? i'm good. Maybe nissan needs to think of upping the ante on the Nismo model? 18hp boost isn't enough. I think 40-60hp would have made many people happy. I know i would've gotten a Nismo if that were so?
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote