View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 03:19 PM   #77 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
In my dreams i would love the Z to forge more vital areas of the Z powerplant while finding new materials to reduce weight on the VQ by 90 lbs. A 3.7 or even go back to the 3.5,. Add the in-house forced induction piping that has been done on prototype level. refine the VQ platform by perfecting VVEL technology... maybe introduce direct injection, if necessary? Retune the Z ecu to make 300hp/300lbs of torque from its NA position and allowing to integrate the in-house turbo to add 120hp to stock engine. The NA version of the Z will be as stated and the FI would be around 420hp/380lbtq weight would be around 3000-3100 for this car.

Or just make the 3.0tt a 375hp car. with the reduced weight in the 2800-2900k lb area for this one. Refining the 3.7 would cost alot more money unless??? they'd been secretly working on it. At least turbos reflect decade one of Z culture. v8's are to heavy and will make for clumsy cornering on a wheelbase shorter than 104 inches. I love the handling too much at 100.4 to lose it.
Damn I thought you wanted the Z to lose weight

b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote